At Windsor, we recognize that each resident is unique and we strive to enrich and enhance every life we touch. By listening to the needs of our residents, and their families, we have created a culture of healing that is life-affirming, satisfying, and meaningful. High-quality programming addresses a vast array of cultures, interests, life experiences and religious practices, and our social activities include richly stimulating activity programs that provide something for everyone.
Our social services team works with each resident to share essential information, manage requests, help in care planning, and help manage transitions. Each member of our social services team is compassionate and seeks to be aware of the individual needs of each resident.
Social services provides:
- Accompaniment of Residents to Appointments
- Transportation for Appointments
- Audiology Testing
- Arrangement for Dental Services
- Dementia Assessments
- Arrangement for Podiatry Appointments
- Ascertainment of Power of Attorney Documents
- Psychological Evaluations
- Medicaid Applications
- Admission Questions